Thursday, November 15, 2007

Delicious, or delectable, an experience!

Well have been into the Delicious site, (can't work out the logic of the name) and I must say it was interesting! Found this site to be quite awkward to use and not to my liking. Love the idea of bookmarks and these sorts of tools though. Would be good for a computer nerd who is constantly on the lookout for certain items or into cataloguing their sites. I dare say that if I was on the net enough and had time I could set out my own list of site priorities according to categories or description. It is all a matter of opinion and open to random interpretation. Let's face it, we all see things differently and interpret the meanings of things according to our own likes. I guess if you wanted to be sneaky you could bookmark links so obscurely that no one would ever be able to find them!!

No comments: